Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Josie-Bea Originals Update

To all of my wonderful customers, friends, and family, I wanted to give you an update on the status of Josie-Bea Originals, or basically me. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis in December which is not necessarily the best of news, but a relief in knowing what I have and that I will be able to get it under control with medication, exercise and just plain old taking care of myself. I have a great doctor and we have just about gotten the meds tweaked so that I am really starting to feel better. With that being said, I have continued my sewing and monogram business for Crenshaw's Children's Shop, a wonderful boutique located in Bearden in Knoxville. I have made the decision for now to exclusively sew for Crenshaw's who will continue to carry Josie-Bea Originals applique bibs, birthday shirts, big brother/sister shirts, and seasonal items. I will continue to post items I make for Crenshaw's so you can see what is available there from Josie-Bea Originals. I appreciate all of you so much for your well wishes, prayers and support. I hope you will continue to visit the Josie-Bea Originals blog and check out the Josie-Bea items located at Crenshaw's Children's shop too. New items found at Crenshaw's will be posted soon!

1 comment:

Beth said...

That is great news. So glad you're feeling better.