Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The "Less-Is-More" Shirt

"Less-Is-More" shirt without personaliztion

"Less-Is-More" shirt with and without personalization
Price with applique and single letter monogram: $16


Applique is the buzz of the monogram world these days. It is what everyone seems to want. I have many types of character and letter applique, which I will gladly do. I wanted to create something more simplistic that would still make a statement. As the saying goes "Less is more." That is definitely true here in the case of these shirts. The "Less-Is_More" shirt will be another staple that I will always carry along with the "Princess Dress". You can choose from the material I offer or bring in your own. I also do the circle applique on bibs, towels, etc. Look for Valentine's Day items coming soon!

1 comment:

Brenda Ledbetter said...

This blog is so nice. I hope the business does very well for you. I know it will be very good. The items are very pretty and something very nice to have also. I hope to order something sometime in the near future.

I love the story of how you formed the name of your company. Both of your grandmothers would be so proud of you. As the daughter of Josie, I know she would be so happy to see you doing this type of business and that you thought of her to form the business... as it is such an extension of her too. Mama always loved the kind of work that is involved in your business. You also do a fantastic job on the projects you make and offer. My very best to you.

Love always,

Aunt Brenda
Memphis, Tennessee