Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Princess Dress


One item that I carry as a staple at Josie-Bea Originals are monogrammed long sleeved and sleeveless dresses with trim. The long sleeved dresses are sweet little princess style dresses that I embellish with a monogram or name as well as ribbon trim and ball fringe. I offer a wide range of colors of ribbon and ball fringe, not just the red and white shown in the pictures. The sleeveless version of the dress is done the same way and makes a great swimsuit cover up or little summer play dress. Ellen Sullivan carried both of these and I am calling it the "Princess Dress" as a tribute to her and her business "The Southern Princess." I am happy to continue the tradition. The long sleeved dress with trim and monogram is $24 and the sleeveless dress sells for $20.

No comments: