Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!






Last night I decided to make two princess dresses for Emma-Caroline and Sophie for Valentine's Day and for our family pictures that we did today. I used the simple circle applique so that they could wear these dresses again for occasions other than Valentine's Day. Emma-Caroline was so excited about her dress and I think Sophie was too, even though she couldn't quite express it in the same way as her sister. I think the applique on the princess dress turned out nicely and I will offer that as an option. I just so happened to have matching ribbon trim for the girls dresses. I think that it is important that the applique and ribbon match. Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

are so cute!! Did you make the dresses too? I'll have to get one for Audrey...