Monday, February 16, 2009

The "Minnie" Shirt


We are headed to Disney World this Thursday so I was inspired to do a Minnie Mouse shirt. My dear friend Sarah gave me the thumbs up on it, so I can now feel confident that my girls will not look silly in their homemade Minnie Mouse shirts in the actual Disney World theme parks. Hopefully Minnie Mouse herself will also find it flattering to her likeness. Maybe we will get pictures with Minnie and the girls in their shirts. If you are headed to Disney in the near future and would like custom Minnie or Mickey shirts I would be more than happy to do one for you. New ones will be offered in short sleeve instead of long sleeved


Minnie or Mickey shirt: $18

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am going to have to get one of these before we go to Disney! When you get back, I have several things I need to order. Do you do the princess dresses in sleeveless?