Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Baby Items

Baby girl bib
Baby girl blanket
Baby boy items!
Onesie with applique and personalization $14

Bib with personalization $12
Hooded towel with personalization $20

Baby girl items!

My cousin Josh and his wife Emily recently had a little baby boy named Taylor Benjamin. What a great excuse for me to be able to monogram some sweet little things for him to wear and use. I also offer baby girl bibs and hooded towels. It's such a treat to be able to make something special for a sweet little one!

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

So cute! I want to get something now, but we STILL don't have a name for this little guy. Your blog looks great!

Josie-Bea Originals said...

Thanks MaryBeth. I will be sending you a gift for your new little man when you do have a name. I hope you are doing well.