Thursday, February 12, 2009

The "Jack" Shirt


As the saying goes, "Sugar and Spice and Everything nice, that's what little girls are made of. Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of . . ." For my friends who have little boys, thank you for your patience with me in finding cute material that would be good for a boy's applique shirt. It's hard! It's much easier to find cute girl material, There's just more out there. I have decided with the naming of the "Mary Frances" shirt, that I will now call my shirts by a name. These simple applique shirts will still be known as the "Less-Is-More" shirt, but distinguished by font style, and fabric color by a particular name. As in this case, the shirt is called the "Jack." I am fortunate enough to live in a neighborhood with lots of little boys (6 in my cul-de-sac alone). I will therefore have other boy shirts to choose from as I make them.
Sizes 12 month - 5T

No comments: